Galston Valley Railway will once again welcome public visitors, on the 11th December 2022.
Entry will be by pre-purchased Entry tickets only, with rides available onsite for $3.50 per person.
For detailed conditions, and to book entry tickets, please see our booking page.
Public Running Days - Safety Rules
To make everyone's day enjoyable (and to satisfy insurance requirements), we have a few basic rules:
- FULLY ENCLOSED FOOTWARE MUST BE WORN when riding on
trains or road carriages (no sandals or thongs)
- We suggest you wear older clothes when visiting us. We cannot be responsible for damage to
clothing or personal property caused when visiting our bushland venue and / or riding on trains.
- Alcohol must not be brought onto the site
- Babes in arms or in Kapoochis must not be carried on trains or road carriages.
Toddlers must be capable of sitting, self-supported, and keeping their feet on the running boards.
- All passengers must sit upright at all times, not lean over, keep their feet
on the running boards, and keep their arms in.
- Smoking is not permitted on trains or road carriages
- No pets on site
- No ball games, scooters, skateboards or similar
We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person, or to request any person to leave the property.