Galston Valley Railway will once again welcome public visitors, on the 10th December 2023.
Entry will be by pre-purchased Entry tickets only,
with rides available onsite for $3.50 per person per Ride
or $15 per person for an All day Ride Pass
For detailed conditions, and to book entry tickets, please see our booking page.
Galston Valley Railway Merchandise is available from our Merch Store.
Public Running Days - Safety Rules
To make everyone's day enjoyable (and to satisfy insurance requirements), we have a few basic rules:
- FULLY ENCLOSED FOOTWARE MUST BE WORN when riding on
trains or road carriages (no sandals or thongs)
- We suggest you wear older clothes when visiting us. We cannot be responsible for damage to
clothing or personal property caused when visiting our bushland venue and / or riding on trains.
- Alcohol must not be brought onto the site
- Babes in arms or in Kapoochis must not be carried on trains or road carriages.
Toddlers must be capable of sitting, self-supported, and keeping their feet on the running boards.
- All passengers must sit upright at all times, not lean over, keep their feet
on the running boards, and keep their arms in.
- Smoking is not permitted on trains or road carriages
- No pets on site
- No ball games, scooters, skateboards or similar
We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person, or to request any person to leave the property.